Income Tax Preparation Services
Available at Smart Tax Prep.
When you visit our office, you can rely on our help from our professional staff – and for tax services with real benefits.
What makes Smart Tax Prep. different? Our knowledge of income tax preparation, our enthusiasm, our commitment to our customers, and our friendly service is just the start of what we offer. When you choose Smart Tax Prep. as your tax preparation service, you're getting a partner who will stand with you and actively seek out your best interests, biggest refunds or smallest legal tax liabilities.
Take a look at what Smart Tax Prep. offers:
- Year Round Support – Our offices are open year round to serve your needs.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Our offices guarantee every tax return service 100%. If you are not satisfied for any reason, the office will refund your preparation fees.
- Accuracy Guarantee – Our offices will give you the most accurate return and the largest possible refund, or work to find more deductions or breaks to lower your tax liability. If the office makes an error in the preparation of your return that results in penalties and interest, the office will reimburse you for the associated penalty and interest initially assessed.
- Free Consultation – Information and consultations are always free at Smart Tax Prep.
- Audit Assistance – If the IRS audits you for a return we prepared, we will accompany you to the audit to offer assistance by explaining our methods of income tax preparation.
- Correspondence Assistance – We will help you handle all IRS and state tax return correspondence that you get, including audits, letters and inquiries about your tax return.
- Free Copies – At any time after using our tax return service, you can get copies of your paid tax return for free.
How can Smart Tax Prep. help you? Select one of our filing options below to choose the best tax return service for your need.
- Visit our office - Visit our tax office, located in the Bishop Arts District, and one of our certified tax preparers will file your taxes for you.
- Paper Returns – Return is done as a standard paper return and must be mailed by you to the IRS. You will receive your refund by check or direct deposit in an estimated 5 to 7 weeks.
- Electronic Filing - Electronically file a return with the IRS. If you are eligible for a refund, you will receive it via check in an estimated 21 to 28 days or it can be directly deposited to your bank account by the IRS in an estimated 8 to 15 days.
- Electronic Refund Check or Deposit (ERC or ERD)* – Typically in 8 to 15 days of electronic filing of tax return.